You play as Joan, a girl who is locked up in prison with no memories about her past and no belongings. Remorseless in the desire to find out the truth about her real self, Joan sets off on a cutthroat escape mission, destroying everything and everyone in her way.
Joan Mad Run is a gory endless run’n’gun, that takes your enemies straight into the underworld. Literally. Run through the infinite chords of well-armed guards and eerie bosses. Train your dexterity to avoid dangerous traps and deadly shots. Unlock unique weapons and cut, explode, burn, freeze, melt, incinerate, squeeze and send your enemies' souls right into the blazing inferno. Collect lives and ammo to always be ready and show them who's boss!
The story begins with Joan waking up from a razor-sharp nightmare, which, ironically, turns out to be reality. Locked up in prison and bearing no memories about her past, she is left one-on-one with her insanity. Led by her inner voice, that craves for blood, and remorseless in the desire to find out the truth about her real self, Joan sets off on her cutthroat escape mission.
Having no one she can trust, Joan, luckily, has her guns, that would leave no chance for anyone or anything in her way. Stimulating in its sheer insanity and unnerving in its out-of-control brutality, the game instantly forces you into Joan’s shoes. And that’s when you get an amazing chance to satisfy your bloodlust by burning your enemies alive, melting them with acid, chopping them and watching their blood spurt like geyser, striking them with lightning, exploding them, squeezing them like bugs or sending them directly to the blazing inferno.
Pure and straight-down-the-line in its skeletal outline, Joan Mad Run is not that simple as it may seem. Being infected with the thrill of madness, you will have to try to keep your head cool, think fast and be hell dexterous if you hope to survive. Deadly traps, grisly bosses and callous scumbags are all here. So grab your gun, bite the bullet and show them who’s boss.
- single-player / multi-platform co-op multiplayer
- speedy breakneck gameplay with brutal boss battles and hardcore soundtrack
- two or more customizable characters
- pet companions
- dozens of meticulously designed weapons – from shotgun and katana to monomolecular wire and satanic pighead-gun
- exquisite and spectacular death effects: cut, explode, burn, freeze, melt, incinerate, squeeze, send to hell and use even more unique torture methods
- weapon crafting workbench that will allow to create stunning weapon combos
- plethora of atmospheric locations with over 50 callous enemies to test your limits
- dynamic environments with shader-based light and particle effects
- lots of secrets to unveil - secret levels/rooms/corridors, unique items and easter eggs
- procedurally generated levels
- supports many game controllers
- use your mobile phone as a wireless controller over WiFi
- natively stream game video and audio to compatible TVs and media centers over network
- play on desktop and on the go on PC/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android (progress synced across your computers and devices)
- will support all US/EU/AP major languages (and yours if you help us translate)