Platform: Android, iOS
Genre: Role Playing Publisher: Webzen Developer: Webzen Games
Official Site: http://muorigin.webzen.com/en
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MUOriginWEBZEN/
Ask for gifts?
MU Origin offers the full 3D epic MMORPG experience, featuring fast paced easy levelling, endless levels and contents. Players can meet friends, create parties, and gear up to fight against the evil on a vast open world to bring back tranquillity.
- Choose and customize from three different classes: Dark Knight, Dark Wizard, and Elf.
- Equip and evolve your hero with powerful gears and enhance wings to make yourself unstoppable.
- Enhance their abilities and witness the dazzling display of each hero’s unique skills.
- Your powers are endless! Become stronger through endless levels and contents!
- Journey through an exciting open world and complete epic quests.
- Gather parties and explore unique dungeons to defeat world bosses!
- Gather Diamonds, Materials, Zens, and Star Essences in open PVP Areas! Dominate and hoard them all!
- Exchange in real time through Trading and Auction System.
- Clash with rivals in PvP battles and become the PVP King!
Android: Samsung Galaxy S3 and up
iOS: iPhone 5 and up
Passive Buff: HP Boost
The Dark Knight has a great balancing between hunting, PK, and boss raids. Some can say it is not superior in any of those three.
However, the Dark Knight gets stronger and stronger every time is rebirths or changes equipments to an upper tier.
With two swords in each hand, the mighty Dark Knight will have an outstanding damage and defense.
The passive buff skill is an HP boost which boosts the total HP to you and your party members.
|Cyclone (Basic Skill)
Attacks by swinging the weapon to the enemies in front. Pushing the skill button longer makes it attack consecutively for maximum 5 times.
Stabs the enemies consecutively within 6m range in front. The last stab gives a huge damage and causes a knock-back effect, depending on the level difference.
Swings the weapon like a twister and gives damage to enemies within 5m. You can move while using this attack.
Hits the ground and damages enemies within 4m and make enemies faint, depending on the level differences.
Gives damages to enemies within 6m sector. The hit enemy's movement speed will decrease by 60% for 4 seconds and the last attack will cause the enemy to freeze, depending on the level difference.
|Swell Life (Passive)
Enhance the max HP by 20% of you and every ally within 5m range.
Passive Buff: Damage absorbing Shield
The Dark Wizard has a specialty in hunting with their wide-range skills which has a splendid effect compared to other classes.
Because of the wide-range skills, the damage will seem smaller when you are attacking only one target.
But you can save a lot of time clearing quests and be more faster, making you stronger in the early game stage.
The passive buff skill is making a barrier that absorbs attacked damage for you and your party members.
|Energy Ball (Basic Skill)
Shoots an energy ball to the enemy in front. Pushing the skill button longer makes it attack consecutively for maximum 5 times with a slight increase in damage.
Shoots a lightning magic to 8m in front and damage enemies within the skill range. You can change the direction of the skill while using.
Summons 4 dark dragons made from magic and damages every enemy within 6m range.
Summons lava and erupts it fiercely which damages every enemy within 4m range and make them faint for 2 seconds, depending on the level difference.
Summons a cold twister and damages every enemy within 4m range and decrease their movement speed by 50%. The last attack shoots an ice thorn to enemies 6m in front to give a severe damage and freeze them for 2 seconds. The speed decreasing and freezing rate depends on the level difference.
|Soul Barrier (Passive)
Summons a barrier that decreases the damage of you and every ally by 10%, within 5m range.
Passive Buff: ATK and DEF boost
The Elf is the only female class in MU: Origin, and is specified on attacking a single target.
You might feel clearing quests and hunting in a field very slow since most of Elf's skills are single-targeted.
However that also means that the Elf can be great in boss raids and PK.
The passive buff skill is boosting the attack and defense of you and your party members.
Attacks the enemy in front. Pushing the skill button longer makes it attack consecutively for maximum 5 times with a slight increase in damage.
Mutiple arrows attack enemies within 8m range in front. You can change the attacks direction while shooting.
Reserves energy and shoots a powerful arrow to enemies within 8m range in front, giving them massive damage and pushes them 6m backwards, causing a knock-back effect. The knock-back rate depends on the level difference.
Summons the Goddess of Ice to push all enemies within 4m range backwards. The speed of the enemies hit with the attack will decrease by 60% for 4 seconds. When the Goddess shoots the Ice Arrow, enemies within 8m range front will be given massive damage and be frozen for 2 seconds. The speed decrease and freezing rate depends on the level difference.
Summons an aura that increases the damage and defense of you and every ally by 5%, within 5m range.
What to do in MU Origin?
It is no surprise to anyone that MU Origin is a very complete game. Even in this early stage of the launch, it is a deep game with lots of content. It may be difficult for new comers or even veterans to maximize their time while playing. Here is a list of activities, in no specific order, that you should do before each server's reset, throughout the day:
- Devil Square (XP, Zen, Jewelry, Gear)
- Blood Castle (Jewelry, XP, Zen)
- Angel Temple (Fame, Condor's Feather, Condor's Flame)
- Chaos Castle (Achievement rewards, XP)
- Illusion Temple (Achievement rewards, XP, Gem)
- Boss Castle (VIP only (Gear, Jewelry, Boss Essence))
- Colosseum (30 mins per day (random drops, XP))
- Crystal Mine (30 collect per day (Bound diamond, bound Zen, Gem, Star Essence))
- Story Dungeon (Beat the Sweep Mission time in order to be able to sweep it daily)
- EXP Dungeon (XP)
- Zen Dungeon (Zen)
- Daily Quests (XP, Jewelry, Star Essence)
- Target Quests (XP, bound diamonds)
- Arena (Jewel of Chaos, XP, Fame points)
- Click on Ranking and Cheer 10 players (XP)
- Click on Guild and Donate Items & Zen to your guild (Guild buffs)
- Open the World Map and travel to Lorencia (R0, LV1). Click on the mini-map and travel to NPC “Statue of PVP King”. (Praise the #1 player for XP and Fame points)
- Once in a Safe Zone, click the Exchange icon to trade in Diamonds/Zen for XP, Zen or Star Essences
- Endless Tower (Zen, Condor’s Feather/Flame, Star Essence)
Optional based on the "difficulty" of the activity:
- Team up and fight a World Boss! (Gear, Jewelry)
- Team up and fight the Golden Forces (Jewelry)
- Team up and invade the Gold Lair (VIP6+ only (Zen))
- Team up in Party Dungeon and beat Kalima (aka K1), then Corps' Onslaught (aka K2) (XP, Zen, Badges, Jewelry)
If you have done all the daily stuff
- Open the Journal and hunt Essences in order to get permanent buffs
- Fight some more World Bosses!
- Clear the Boss Castle (VIP3+ only)!
- Get on World chat and meet some new friends!