Vaingolry is a F2P tablet MOBA for iOS. Developed by some veterans who once worked for Blizzard & Riot, it dives to intense MOBA action and immerses players in a vivid world with ultra-high fidelity graphics. Compared with Dota which always costs much time for matches, Vaingolry blazes through fast-paced, 20-minute matches. With powerful heroes and unique abilities, players are able to explore immense variety and flexibility in build paths for each hero. Since the game is still in development, more heroes and features are coming soon.
Ask for gifts?
Vainglory Version 1.18 key features
• Roam Hero, Lance: With his unique polearm-and-shield combat style, Lance breaks enemy lines and creates opportunities for allies. He builds crystal or utility items to excel in his role as a protector but can also build weapon items to deal more damage during battle.
• Updated Skins: The Supersonic Skye tier I & II skins are available now with tier III coming on June 17. Also, keep an eye out for a new tier 3 Celeste skin and tier 1 Blackfeather skin available in the coming weeks.
• New Quests and Chests: New and rewarding quests have been added to Vainglory, including special in-game challenges. Long time players will be especially happy to see account levels have been expanded for the first time since launch so players can now reach up to level 30 with chest rewards for every level achieved.
• The Vainglory Spring Season Championships: The esports championships kick off June 3 in Hollywood and June 10 in Berlin. Check out the action live by purchasing tickets to for the North American Championship or the European Championship.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Rona lunges to her target, landing a basic attack and gaining bloodrage. Briefly after using this ability she can reactivate it to attack again, consuming all of her bloodrage and applying a mortal wound to her target. The damage of the second attack is increased for each point of bloodrage consumed. Additionally, the cooldown for this ability is reduced by Rona's basic attack.
Rona begins an axe-wielding whirlwind, continually dealing weapon damage to nearby enemies. During the whirlwind she can move freely but at reduced speed. She can cancel the ability at any time by reactivating it or using another ability. Red Mist requires at least 75 bloodrage to activate.
'GET CARDS' SECTION OF MARKET WITH CARD PACKS!
-ICE BOX: Unlock a four-pack of cards using ICE you've purchased. Features different heroes and themes over time.
-GLORY BOX: Unlock a four-pack of cards using the Glory you've earned. Available cards change over time.
-You can peek in a box before you unlock cards! Use the cards you get to unlock skin tiers.
CASUAL & RANKED QUEUES!
- New Casual queue to play fun, low-pressure games. It's a great place to try new things!
- New Ranked queue to play try-hard matches for skill-tier prestige. Multiple requirements gate this play mode to ensure fair competition among experienced, dedicated players.
-Both queues will reward XP, Glory, Karma and sometimes cards (at the same drop rate). Both queues give you progress toward First Win, Third Win & Sinister Seven achievements.
NEW PROFILE SECTION & HONORS
- Profile updated to reflect Casual & Ranked queues and display information more clearly.
- Ranked tab of your profile will display your PROGRESS forward (and backward) as you attempt to reach the next skill tier. Will also indicate when you're in danger of dropping in tiers.
-Honoring players (upvoting) will increase their Karma score. Downvoting players will reduce their Karma, which means that repeat offenders will not longer meet the Karma requirement for Ranked play (Karma level 10).
-Abuse of downvotes will result in your votes no longer having any impact on other players.
LATEST HERO, ITEM BALANCE & GAMEPLAY CHANGES
- Check the in-game News section for details. Includes balance changes to Petal, Joule, Fortress and more.
- Fan The Flames crystal ratio now properly applies to all stacks.
- Skaarf can no longer use Reflex Block to block his own self-silence during his ultimate.
- Fixed a bug where Big Red Button dealt all of its damage over 1 second.
- Fixed a bug that caused Catherine to apply her stun several frames too early.
- Fixed a bug that caused Book of Eulogies and Barbed Needle passives to sometimes heal even if you didn’t get a last hit.