Home > Slide2P
  • Free-to-play Batman: Arkham Origins Launches on App Store Now

    At the recent New York Comic-con show this week, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announced Batman: Arkham Origins is coming soon for iOS and Andriod. Finally, this game hit App store worldwide today, with the Android version following during the holiday period. This free to play brawler, which is similar to Injustice: Gods Among Us, is developed by N... Read More »

  • Monster Hunter: The Big Range Hunting Quest (iOS/Android) Coming This Month

    yuko 0

    CAPCOM has announced in August that they would release a new Monster Hunter based card game entitled Monster Hunter: The Big Range Hunting Quest, and recently CAPCOM exposed that this new game is scheduled to be launched on iOS and Android platform. In Monster Hunter: The Big Range Hunting Quest, you act as a hunter who will hunt the monsters by using different kinds of car... Read More »

  • MU: The Genesis Gets the First Gameplay Trailer Released

    enidmo 0

    I remember that Natalie Kuhn has posted a promotion trailer of MU: The Genesis, the upcoming MU based mobile game a few days ago, and today I want to show you the first gameplay video of this game, take a look at it below. From the video we can tell that MU: The Genesis is set at the same stage of MMO MU, and the graphics we see are also in a familiar style, but the game... Read More »

  • iPhone Exclusive Game Flipcase Shows Off Fancy Uses of iPhone 5c Case

    At the last Apple event, iPhone 5c colorful case was showcased with iPhone 5c. The 5c case, which is covered by cut-out dots on the back, has been blamed for many people. But these holes gave inspirations for some game designer. Flipcase, a new game from Australia’s Dave McKinney and Stuart Hall, uses the case to the extrem. Flipcase is a simple Connect Four game with t... Read More »

  • NYCC 2013: Mobile Edition Batman: Arkham Origins Trailer Announced

    While Batman: Arkham Origins debuted in April this year, it was announced for PS 3, Wii U and Xbox 360. At the recent New York Comic Con, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the publisher of Batman: Arkham Origins, announced that the mobile edition Batman: Arkham Origins will launch on mobile devices. Based on DC Comics, Batman: Arkham Origins mobile game focuses o... Read More »

  • Cornfox&Bros Promise There Is No In-game Purchase in Oceanhorn

    Recently, Cornfox&Bros announced that the development of the highly anticipated Action RPG known as Oceanhorn has been completed basically. They are going to submit it to App Store for review in the short term. It is worth mentioning that Cornfox&Bros promised there will be not any form of in-app purchase added into Oceanhorn. According to the previous preview, the ... Read More »

  • Japanese Softbank & GungHo Purchases 51% Shares of Supercell

    enidmo 0

    According to nikkei and on.cc, Japanese company Softbank and GungHo will purchase 51% shares of Finnish mobile games developer Supercell, the acquisition price is about $1.5 billions. In addition, Softbank and GungHo will set up a new investment company in Netherlands, Softbank will hold 80% shares of the new company and GungHo will hold the remaining 20%. Supercell only has develope... Read More »

  • Star Wars: Tiny Death Star Launched On GooglePlay

    yuko 0

    The Star Wars: Tiny Death Star I have reported last week finally launched on the GooglePlay, but iOS users have to wait for a little longer.  Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is a pixel-art simulation game authorized by Disney and developed by NimbleBit, 'father' of the well-received Tiny Tower and Nimble Quest. In this game, you can build over 80 kinds of Star Wars themed  house... Read More »

  • Dragon Quest VIII Mobile Designed to be A Turn-based Strategic RPG

    yuko 0

    Last week Square Enix announced that they would bring the first eight Dragon Quest titles, as well as a fresh new Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light to iOS and Android platform in Japan (Western release is uncertain). Meanwhile, Famitsu posted a demo-playing video of Dragon Quest VIII on their YouTube, let's check it out first. Not like most action RPGs for mobile devices, ... Read More »

  • DragonNest: Labyrinth Made its Debut at the 11th DigiChina

    enidmo 0

    Developed by Korean based company EyedentityGames and published by SNDA, the 3D action mobile game DragonNest: Labyrinth based on the well-received MMORPG DragonNest, made its debut at the 11th China International Digital Content Expo held during last weekend. The development of DragonNest: Labyrinth started in 2012, but except a teaser trailer and some pieces of posters Eyedentit... Read More »

go top