WoW 6.0.2: What you need to know about gems and enchants
Haste: Precise Primordial Ruby, Wicked Vermilion Onyx (duplicates Quick Sun's Radiance)
Crit: Rigid River's Heart, Piercing Wild Jade (duplicates Smooth Sun's Radiance)
Agi/Crit: Glinting Imperial Amethyst (duplicates Deadly Vermilion Onyx)
Dodge/Crit: Nimble Wild Jade
Haste/Crit: Accurate Imperial Amethyst, Crafty Vermilion Onyx, Lightning Wild Jade
Int/Crit: Veiled Imperial Amethyst (duplicates Potent Vermilion Onyx)
Mastery/Crit: Sensei's Wild Jade
Parry/Crit: Retaliating Imperial Amethyst
PvP Resilience/Crit: Balanced Wild Jade
Str/Crit: Etched Imperial Amethyst (duplicates Inscribed Vermilion Onyx)
Stam/Crit: Confounded Wild Jade (duplicates Jagged Wild Jade)
Dodge/Haste: Resolute Vermilion Onyx
Mastery/Haste: Keen Vermilion Onyx
PvP Power/Haste: Shattered Wild Jade
PvP Resilience/Haste: Tenuous Vermilion Onyx
Stam/Haste: Guardian's Imperial Amethyst (duplicates Forceful Wild Jade)
Due to the removal of Embroideries, tailors have to use enchants for their capes. Besides, you won't be able to enchant item level 600 and above WoD gear with current enchants.
Enchant changes haven't been fully deployed into the game. We'll update this part soon.
Profession Combat Perks
Profession combat perks are removed in Patch 6.0.2 which means your profession won't give stat bonus to your gear anymore. Details can be found below.
- The Mixology perk is removed.
- Blacksmiths cannot add gem sockets to their gloves or bracers.
- Enchanters cannot enchant their rings.
- Engineering glove enchants are being removed. Helms are remaining.
- Herbalists no longer have Lifeblood (on use heal and haste).
- Scribe shoulder enchants should be equivalent to BoE epic shoulder enchants--currently this is bugged and slightly better.
- Special Jewelcrafting-only gems now give the same stat boost as regular crafted gems.
- Leatherworkers cannot enchant their wrists.
- Miners do not get a Stamina increase.
- Skinners do not get a critical strike increase.
- Tailors cannot enchant their capes for a stat proc.
|World of Warcraft: Patch 6.0.2|