WOW Patch 6.0.2 - Raid Changes
- To access the Group Finder, just click on the Group Finder button (looks like a green eyeball). This merges in the functionality from the old Dungeon Finder and PvP buttons.
- All of these types of premade groups let you start or specify a group, specify a location or instance if applicable, and a Voice Chat system.
- Most interestingly, you can require a minimum item level for your group but it cannot be higher than your own.
- Garrosh Hellscream has a 100% chance to drop an heirloom for your loot spec if you have not acquired one yet. Click here to see a list of Garrosh heirlooms.
- Molten Torrent), moving the slider, and then selecting the raid difficulty.
- All Siege of Orgrimmar Heroic achievements will automatically convert to Mythic achievements in the prepatch.
- The Dungeon Journal now features a quick list of things each role should know.
- Siege of Orgrimmar raid drops are being refactored in Blizzard’s data.
- Each difficulty will have its own weekly lockout. Heroic and Mythic are not on the same lockout for social and technical reasons.
- Warforged Seal no longer caps at 10.
- You can now solo queue for LFR Dragon Soul from Auridormi.
|World of Warcraft: Patch 6.0.2|