Warlords of Draenor Garrison: Alliance/Hord Trading Post Preview
This building is good for farming and spending excess crafting reagents or garrison materials, using the auction house, earning reputation faster, and transmog gear.
- Level 1 - Allows the trade of crafting reagents for garrison resources and vice versa, for a profit!
- Level 2 - Enables access to the auction house. Also grants access to the Shattari Defense or Laughing Skull factions.
- Level 3 - Increases reputation gain in Draenor by 20%.
Keep in mind this is beta and a server designed to test garrisons, so final numbers can change!
- Trade ~10 of a randomly selected crafting reagent for 100 garrison resources.
- Purchase a stack of 5 crafting reagents for 10 - 40 garrison resources.
- If you purchase the crafting reagents for a work order, you have a net gain of 20 - 80 garrison resources.
Access to the auction house doesn't come automatically, as the robot auctioneer is lying on the floor broken. You need to complete the Auctioning for Parts quest, which requires collecting parts to build modules for the robot. The parts come from garrison invasions, dungeons, Ashran, and the mobs in the Draenor zones. You can also purchase the parts, as they are not bind on pickup.
Alliance - Sha'tari Defense Vendor
The Alliance will have access to a Sha'tari Defense vendor in the level 2 and 3 Trading Post. Unfortunately the NPC doesn't appear to be in game yet, so we listed the likely Sha'tari Defense items below.
Horde - Laughing Skull Vendor
The Horde will have access to a Laughing Skull vendor in the level 2 and 3 Trading Post. This is a list of the items it currently has for sale.
Level 1 Alliance Screenshots
Level 2 Alliance Screenshots
Level 1 Horde Screenshot
Level 2 Horde Screenshots
Warlords of Draenor Garrison: Inn and Tavern Preview
Warlords of Draenor Garrison: Lumber Mill Preview