Introducing Seasun Entertainment's Multiplayer Title Relics of Gods
Chinese veteran developer Seasun Entertainment is now working on a multiplayer mobile game Relics of Gods. The game will make its oversea debut at Gamescom 2014 and those who attend the convention can head to Seasun's booth to try the demo.
>> More New MMOs, Console MMOs and Mobile Games at Gamescom 2014 Feature <<
Relics of Gods is a turn-based strategy game at its core which will be released on multiple platforms include mobile devices and PC. The game is built with Unreal 3 Engine and it cooperates with Nvidia to provide an optimized experience.
The game features 15 races and over 50 heroes. Choose your hero, hone your skills and experience an epic adventure. The core gameplay content include 3v3 mode, where strategy is critical. Whether you can wisely use your hero's ability and manage the resources you gain determine your fate in the battle.
- Choose from over 50 heroes
- Gain resource to summon Soul Stones
- Use hero's ability and Soul Stones for offensive or defensive actions
- Your choice of strategies means win of loss
- Play different modes with different victory conditions and game rules
- Highly competitive