WEC Hearthstone World Cup NA/EU Qualifiers Bracket Released!
By 2P.com Admin on 0 0
The qualifiers for the biggest Hearthstone tournament so far is just around the corner. 2P.com will host the EU/NA qualifiers where top 2 players will gain the spots for the main event in China on September 6-8th. Below you can find the tournament schedule:
The original announcement >>>> HERE
- EU Qualifiers: July 25 - 27 at 18:00 CEST
- NA qualifiers: August 1 - 3 at 15:00 EDT/ 12:00 PDT
- Day 1: Winner Bracket Round 1 & 2;
- Day 2: Loser Bracket Round 1 & 2 & 3
- Day 3: Winner Bracket Finals & Loser Bracket Finals & Grand Finals (Show Match)
ThatsAdmirable & Frodan
- 8 man invitational with Double Elimination format.
- All players must have 4 classes and decks submitted before the start of the tournament and keep the same decks throughout the tournament. Changing the decks will result in a disqualification.
- All four classes will be public information. At the start of each match, you and your opponent will ban one of your opponent's classes.
- Winner keeps the deck, loser changes to another deck. Each deck can only be used once.
- All released Naxxramas cards are available.
- The top 2 players in each region qualify for the offline event in China.
- The top 2 players will play a show match after the tournament winners have been decided.
- Each match will be a Bo5. The winner's show match will be a Bo7 without the ban system.
- No sideboarding during the tournament.
- The 2P Qualifier Tournament admins will have the final say on all rules, and any issues that may arise throughout the tournament.
Bracket for NA Qualifiers:
All games will be live streamed on 2P's twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/2p_entertainment