WoW 6.0 - Warlords of Draenor Racial Traits Changes
By rainbow on 0 0
Racial Trait is one of interesting features in WoW. It makes each race has its own characteristic. But we know that there is always an extremely powerful Racial Trait in one version, although Blizzard keeps balancing all races' traits. For example, Undead's Will of the Forsaken was extremely powerful in Old World version, especially for Rogue. It allows Rogues to cancel enemies' fear, charm, sleep spells and get immune effect for 20 sec. So, at that time, we can see that most rogues are Undead. Afterwards, Human's trait became very powerful. And then you can see human everywhere....etc. So, each change of Racial Traits will affect the number of some race, of course, apart from female Dwarf. Today, Blizzard released the changes of Racial Traits in Warlords of Draenor. Which race will become the most powerful race? We'll see.
Changes: Diplomacy and Every Man for Himself unchanged, but the Human Spirit changed from 3%+ spirit to 100 Versatility (scales with level).
- Diplomacy: Reputation gains increased by 10%.
- Every Man for Himself: Removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control of your character. This effect shares a cooldown with other similar effects.
- The Human Spirit: Versatility increased by 100 (scales with level).
Changes: Gift of the Naaru is now the same heal over 5 secs instead of 15 and Heroic Presence is now 65 Intellect, Strength, and Agility scaling with level. The shadow damage reduction and Jewelcrafting bonus remain unchanged.
- Gift of the Naaru: Heals the target for 20% of the caster's total health over 5 sec.
- Gemcutting: Jewelcrafting skill increased by 10.
- Heroic Presence: Increases your Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 65 (scales with level).
- Shadow Resistance: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.
Changes: Dwarves received two large changes, but Explorer and the reduced frost damage remain unchanged. The new racial Might of the Mountain increases crit strike bonus damage and healing by +2% and Stoneform has been buffed to include magic and curse but changed to only apply the damage reduction to physical damage.
- Explorer: You find additional fragments when looting archaeological finds and you can survey faster than normal archaeologists.
- Frost Resistance: Reduces Frost damage taken by 1%.
- Might of the Mountain: Critical strike bonus damage and healing increased by 2%.
- Stoneform: Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and reduces all physical damage taken by 10% for 8 sec.
Changes: Arcane damage reduction and +15 engineering remain unchanged but Escape Artist cooldown is down to 1 min, the wording has been changed on Expansive mind from "mana pool" to "Max mana", (or energy/rage/runic power), and the new racial Nimble Fingers increases haste by 1%.
- Arcane Resistance: Reduces Arcane damage taken by 1%.
- Engineering Specialization: Engineering skill increased by 15.
- Escape Artist: Escape the effects of any immobilization or movement speed reduction effect.
- Expansive Mind: Maximum resource increased by 5%.
- Nimble Fingers: Haste increased by 1%.
Changes: Quickness has been buffed to add 2% to movement speed in addition to +dodge and a new passive, Touch of Elune, increases haste at night and crit during the day. Transition point appears to be 6 pm and 6 am server times. This may have an animation! Nature damage reduction, wisp spirit, and Shadowmeld remain unchanged.
- Nature Resistance: Reduces Nature damage taken by 1%.
- Wisp Spirit: Transform into a wisp upon death, increasing speed by 75%.
- Quickness: Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 2%, and your movement speed by 2%.
- Shadowmeld: Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence. Lasts until cancelled or upon moving. Any threat is restored versus enemies still in combat upon cancellation of this effect.
- Touch of Elune: Increases your Haste by 1% during the night.Increases your Critical Strike by 1% during the day.
Changes: No changes currently planned for Worgen racials.
- Aberration: Reduces Shadow and Nature damage taken by 1%.
- Altered Form: Enables Worgens to switch between human and Worgan forms
- Darkflight: Activates your true form, increasing current movement speed by an additional 40% for 10 sec.
- Flayer: Skinning skill increased by 15 and allows you to skin faster.
- Running Wild: Drop to all fours to run as fast as a wild animal.
- Two Forms: Turn into your currently inactive form.
- Viciousness: Increases critical strike chance by 1%.
Changes: Blood Fury still increases AP and SP for 15 secs, but Command now increases damage dealt by pets by 1% (down from 2%) and Hardiness was nerfed from 15% to 10% stun effect duration reduction.
- Axe Specialization has been removed.
- Command now increases pet damage by 1%.
- Hardiness now reduces the duration of Stun effects by 10%.
Changes: New racial Brawn gives a 2% critical strike bonus to damage and healing and Endurance has been changed from 5% to scaling with level. Cultivation, nature damage reduction, and War Stomp remain unchanged.
- Brawn is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike bonus damage and healing done by 2%.
- Endurance now increases Stamina by an amount scaling with character level, instead of increasing Base Health by 5%.
- Berserking now increases Haste by 15%
- Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20%, instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.
- Dead Eye has been removed.
Changes: Cannibalize, shadow damage reduction, and Touch of the Grave unchanged but Will of the Forsaken cooldown increased from 2 min to 3 min and Undead can now permanently breathe underwater
- Cannibalize: When activated, regenerates 7% of total health and mana every 2 sec for 10 sec. Only works on Humanoid or Undead corpses within 5 yds. Any movement, action, or damage taken while Cannibalizing will cancel the effect.
- Shadow Resistance: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.
- Touch of the Grave: Your attacks and damaging spells have a chance to drain the target, dealing 1932 to 2244 Shadow damage and healing you for the same amount.
- Will of the Forsaken: Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect. This effect shares a 30 sec cooldown with other similar effects.
Changes: Regeneration and Da Voodoo Shuffle are unchanged. Beast Slaying has been changed from +damage dealt to beasts to +experience gained from slaying beasts. Berserking wording changed from "melee, ranged, and spell haste" to "haste" and was also nerfed from 20% to 15%, .
- Regeneration: Health regeneration rate increased by 10%. 10% of total Health regeneration may continue during combat.
- Beast Slaying: Experience gains from killing Beasts increased by 20%.
- Berserking: Increases your haste by 15% for 10 sec.
- Da Voodoo Shuffle: Reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%. Trolls be flippin' out mon!
Changes: Blood Elves have a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike chance by 1% and Arcane Torrent now restores 20 Runic Power for Death Knights (up from 15 Runic Power), 1 Holy Power for Paladins, or 3% of mana for Mages, Priests, and Warlocks (up from 2% of Mana) as well as silencing. Enchanting skill and arcane damage reduction passives remain unchanged.
- Arcane Acuity is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike chance by 1%.
- Arcane Torrent now restores 20 Runic Power for Death Knights, 1 Holy Power for Paladins, or 3% of mana for Mages, Priests, and Warlocks. Other parts of the ability remain unchanged.
Changes: Time is Money has been changed from "1% to attack speed and spell haste" to "1% haste". Vendor discount, Alchemy bonus, portable bank, and Rocket Jump remain unchanged. Rocket Barrage has had its formula altered slightly.
- Time is Money now grants a 1% increase to Haste.
- Mace Specialization has been removed.
- Sword Specialization has been removed.
- The Human Spirit has been redesigned. It no longer increases Spirit by 3%, and instead now increases 2 secondary stats by an amount scaling with character level. You can choose which 2 secondary stats it increases. This has not yet been implemented.
Changes: Bouncy, + cooking skill, rested experience bonus, and Quaking Palm remain unchanged. Epicurean has had its wording changed from "double" to "100% more stats".
- Bouncy: You take half falling damage.
- Epicurean: Your love of food allows you to receive 100% more of the stats from Well Fed effects.
- Gourmand: Your Cooking skill is increased by 15.
- Inner Peace: You earn twice as much rested experience.
- Quaking Palm: Strikes the target with lightning speed, incapacitating them for 4 sec, and turns off your attack.