ArcheAge Profession Quests Guide
ArcheAge has a complex profession system which might be a headache for newbie to handle. So there are many quests which will help you understand how the profession system works. And here is a guide for the quest lines of farming, Husbandry and trading.
1. When your character reach lv 5 you can take the quest in the following location:
2. The quest requires you to get some water from well.
3. And then the quests lead you to water the wheat on the left of the door. Just press F to water the wheat.
4. After that you receive a quest asking you to plant some potatoes. The steps go like these:
Buy potato seeds from the merchant beside → plant the seed by right clicking your mouse to use the seed → point your mouse at the your plant to check the remaining time → water the potatoes
The quests will ask you to plant wheat and raise chickens later. So you can buy the seed of wheat and baby chicken now.
Water is a very common used tool of this game. So you’d better carry 100 water in your bag.
5. Next quest is making mashed potatoes which show you the process of cooking. The steps go like these:
Buy materials → find a pot and press F to use the pot
6. By that time your wheat grown earlier should be mature. You can hand over the wheat quest know. And then is the chicken quest.
7. You’ll receive a trading quest, follow the quest line.
8. Press F with this door to enter Fantasy Island and buy fences as following picture