ArcheAge - Details about the Patron Program and APEX System
Scapes, the Comunity Manager for ArcheAge made a new post on the official site explaining the Patron Program and the APEX System.
As you probably know the Patron Program is a premium service tier that grants access to exclusive features and expanded benefits in-game, and can be gained through a variety of methods. The Patron Status will give you the following benefits:
- Bonus online Labor Point regeneration (10 per 5 minute)
- Offline Labor Point Regeneration (5 per 5 minute)
- Increased maximum Labor Points cap (5000 maximum)
- 10% bonus to all Experience gained through combat or labor usage
- 10% discount on Marketplace purchase
- 5 Loyalty Tokens per day for use in the Loyalty Store
- Ability to claim land by placing farms and houses
- Ability to pay in-game taxes on owned property
- Ability to post auctions on the Auction House by default
The Lolaty Store will offer a variety of items including special pets, fun musical instruments, certificates for weekly taxes on a large farm, and lock boxes that contain valuable loot. Both Patron and free accounts will start with two character slots and can expand to a maximum of four slots on a single server.
Free accounts will have the option to make purchases from the AH, but they will not be able to post their own listings by default as they will need to unlock full Auction House access as a low-cost Marketplace purchase, in order to protect the in-game economy from mass-created free accounts.
APEX is an in-game item that grants Credits when consumed by a character. This item can be sold in the Auction House, while the Credits can be spent on Marketplace for various purchases, including the 30-day Patron Pass, so you can earn it without spending real money.
Free account still have a chance to get the ability of building houses, after launch, as Scapes said: „We are currently exploring options for allowing free accounts to also have the ability to build housing and pay taxes after ArcheAge launches while preventing abuse of this permission.”
If you want to learn more about the game, visit the official site and take a look at our ArcheAge HUB.