Warlords of Draenor Group Finder Preview: Supports Multi-Type Finding
The major updates of WoD Group Finder
1. Currently, player can find group by it for arena, old world raids, MoP raids and dungeons (Special for Level 90 characters) and quests.
2. You can appoint a place or dungeon for you group.
3. You need to set a minimum item level for you group. The level should be less than or equal to your own. Or you can’t hold a group.
4. You can write a description for your group.
5. You can set different types of group finder at the same time for your character to search a group.
|World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Content|
|Features||Revamped Character Model: Female Human | Female Orc | Female Dwarf | Female Undead | Tauren | Female Draenei
Armor Set: Tier 17 | Raid Finder and Draenei Guard | Grafted | Quest Reward
Garrison：Preview | No Requiring Gold | Dungeons and Raids Overview
New Zone: Talador | Artcraft | Ashran
New Models and Items: New Creature Models; New Challege Mode items
New Features: Summon Random Favorite Mount | Inventory Improvement | No Realm First Achievement
Screenshots: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
Racial Changes: Preview
|Blue Posts and Interviews|
|News:||WoW Down to 7.6 Mio Subscribers | Siege of Orgrimmar Changes in Patch 6.0 | New Pet of Hunter | BlizzCon Wiil Be Held During Nov 7-8 | Frostfire Ridge Preview|