Patch 5170 Notes: Bug Fixes, New Quests for iPad
By tracy on 0 0
Patch 5170 now is available for download, there are some bugs have been fixed. Check out the details below.
Originally Posted by Blizzard EntertainmentSource
- Hearthstone will no longer remain on screen when Alt + Tab are pressed in Full Screen mode.
- The client will no longer pester you repeatedly about the Season ending over and over again.
- Losing an Arena match and returning to the key screen will no longer cause the key to appear to have been upgraded.
- The sound played after casting Assassinate no longer continues after the attack has finished or is cancelled. Don’t forget to check for a pulse.
- The Buy button in the Shop should now be properly clickable when you have 100 or more gold.
- Accepting a Friendly Challenge while the Store UI is open will no longer cause the Store UI to remain and obstruct view of the deck selection screen. Store UI gets a little clingy sometimes.
- You are once again able to start a game in any mode after exiting a Friendly Challenge match.
- Battle.net friends on the friend’s list will once again accurately reflect the game status of cross-game friends.
- Minions once again gain +1 Health when Sword of Justice is triggered after Repentance is played.
- Completing a quest when there are three quests in the quest log will no longer immediately grant a new quest.
Daily Quest: IGR Login Reward (The description is still unknown) - 100Gold
Recent Articles / Hearthstone Hub / More Games Here
· OpenSSL Vulnerabilities: Heartbleed Account Security Notice
· Official Tournament: Do You Want To Be A Hearthstone World Champion?
· Trump's Divine Zoo Warlock Deck
· Hearthstone Collegiate Open: Player Spotlight