Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Moves to Crowd-developing
Brad McQuaid and his Visionary Realms are
taking their new MMO Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen to a new level, crowd-developing.
After a crowd-funding on Kickstarter the team is inviting players to
participate in the very game design and development.
Outside of Sunken Sanctum (work-in-progress)
What players can do to help develop the game? See below.
- Build a wiki for the game
- Participate in design discussions with the developers through the forums and chat channel
- Present and vote on ideas through a Think Tank
- Create their own guilds and recruit members
- Write their own blogs
- Participate in weekly roundtable discussions with the developers
Concept of the continent of Celestius