Dungeon Hunter 4 Class Guide: Blademaster
Blademaster: Also a close combat class but can move and attack faster than Battleworn; Blademaster also wield impressive magic, allowing them to become invisible or sap energy from their foes; possibly the most immediate and easiest class to get started.
- Laceration: Slash with both weapons at once, doing increased damage with each weapon.
- Dash: Bolt forward, slashing all enemies in your path.
- Chakrams: Throw three bladed rings to slice through enemies.
- Tiger Claw: A quick succession of slices, cuts and slashes that will make your foes Bleed.
- Grim Slice: A powerful attack that can knock enemies down.
- Vanish: Become invisible to your enemies. Attacking while hidden cancels the effect, but results in an automatic Critical Hit.
- Soul Stealer: Call upon arcane powers to temporarily increase Energy Leech for you and your allies.
- Bladestorm: Swing your blades with reckless abandon, cutting down all who come near. This move is the epitome of the Ashken combat arts.
- Chi Steal: Attacking you enemies grants you Energy.
- Mental Discipline: Earn more XP from killing enemies, thanks to years of peaceful meditation.
- Serrated Blade: Adds a small amount of Bleed Damage to your regular attacks.
- Riposte: You have a chance to automatically damage melee attackers.
- Blood Thirst: A percentage of damage dealt is returned to you as Health.
- Stunning Blow: Your attacks now have a chance to Stun enemies.
- Divine Voices: Decreases cooldown for Spirit Spells.
- Physical Conditioning: Increases your maximum Health and Energy.
- Heart Seeker: Boosts your chance of scoring a Critical Hit, as well as the amount of damage they inflict.
- Fatality: You are becoming deadlier than your masters could ever have dreamed...
- Damnation: Summon a ring of righteous fire to damage all nearby enemies.
- Rejuvenation: Mysterious energies heal you and grant you brief invulnerability.
- Benediction: Greatly increases your party's Attack Damage, as well as the frequency and power of your Critical Hits.
- Celestial Bolt: Stun and damage nearby enemies with Lightning strikes.
- Confusion: A painful blast of darkness that can also confuse and terrify the feeble-minded.
- Glaciation: A ring of Ice erupts from your body, hurting and Slowing enemies.
- Armageddon: Call down a storm of meteors to punish the wicked.