Dungeon Hunter 4 Class Guide: Battleworn
Battleworn: Equipped with powerful broadswords and thick armor; move slowly but can crush several enmeies with a single blow; as a close combat class that means you don't need to let Battleworn move here and there but point in the right direction when attacking.
- Obliterate: Crush your enemies with a powerful overhead slam.
- Charge: Rush into danger, knocking back anyone foolish enough to get in your way.
- Arcane Armor: Summon a set of glowing armor that grants you 50% damage reduction.
- Cleave: This powerful slash will make them regret going toe-to-toe with you.
- Battle Standard: Call down a glowing Valen flag to invigorate nearby allies and reduce the damage they take by 30%.
- Tremor: Shatter the earth with a heavy stomp, knocking enemies off their feet.
- Jump Attack: Launch yourself into a group of enemies, landing with tremendous force.
- Cyclone: Swing your blade with wild abandon, cutting a swath through your enemies.
- Zealot: When you take damage, you regenerate Energy.
- Leadership: You're a quick learner and a natural leader. Increases XP gains.
- Burning Blade: Adds Fire Damage to all your attacks.
- Physical Fortitude: Increases the speed at which you regenerate Health.
- Mending Blow: A percentage of damage dealt is returned to you as Health.
- Brutality: You are growing stronger, and are more likely to knock enemies off their feet.
- Divine Inspiration: Decreases cooldown for Spirit Spells.
- Hardiness: Increases your maximum Health and Energy.
- Skilled Veteran: Your Critical Hits are more frequent, and do greater damage.
- Rage: You are filled with a righteous fury, increasing your damage. For Valenthia!
- Damnation: Summon a ring of righteous fire to damage all nearby enemies.
- Rejuvenation: Mysterious energies heal you and grant you brief invulnerability.
- Benediction: Greatly increases your party's Attack Damage, as well as the frequency and power of your Critical Hits.
- Celestial Bolt: Stun and damage nearby enemies with Lightning strikes.
- Confusion: A painful blast of darkness that can also confuse and terrify the feeble-minded.
- Glaciation: A ring of Ice erupts from your body, hurting and Slowing enemies.
- Armageddon: Call down a storm of meteors to punish the wicked.