Snail Games' ARK PARK Launches in December on PSVR
ARK Park will support both controller and PlayStation Move, and supports English, Chinese, and Japanese voiceover and subtitles. ARK PARK also features online play for an exciting online multiplayer experience.
- 10 Gorgeous Maps: Freely traverse a grand virtual world without restrictions. Explore a wide variety of distinctive primal environments solo or with a group of friends. Each map features its own unique experience, challenges, and hidden easter eggs.
- Gene Collection: Visitors to ARK Park collect ‘Gene Fragments’ from the creatures they encounter during their excursions. These fragments can be used to unlock new crafting blueprints or even entirely new maps. Collecting them all will require a combination of puzzle-solving logic, quick reflexes, a trained eye, and careful resource management to bag the genes from the rarest and most prized creatures.
- Dinosaur Breeding: Collect and incubate eggs to raise your own little dinosaurs! Gather food to keep them satisfied, and watch them grow into massive, earth-shaking dinos. Nothing beats the feeling of going for a ride on your dinosaur when it finally reaches adulthood.
- Battle Mode: With friends by your side, defend your base from rampaging dinosaurs with weapons that you forge yourself during your exploration of the park. Strategically choose your weapons from a selection of melee, ranged, and specialized combat items to conquer each level.
- Multiplayer Tours: Explore with your friends, and capture your memories using a virtual camera! Excursions throughout the park are much more exciting when players can brainstorm ideas and search for hidden easter eggs together.
An extension of the ARK: Survival Evolved franchise, ARK Park is a multiplayer adventure game designed from the ground up to harness the feeling of an ultra-immersive dinosaur theme park. Filled to the brim with fascinating Jurassic creatures and adrenaline-pumping gameplay, ARK Park will launch in December 2017 on PlayStation™VR.