Clash of Clans Update: Introduction of Dark Barracks
The update of Clash of Clans made improvement of Usability, Walls, and game balance. Most exciting it brought us some new units. Let's figure out how they worked.
Minions: These fast flying menaces rain down deadly acid on their foes.
Hog Riders: Hammer in one hand and hog reins in the other, these mighty warriors leap over walls and go straight for enemy buildings.
Valkyries: Armed with mighty two handed axes, these maidens unleash whirlwinds of doom upon everything around them.
If you happen to see dark tombstones, you'll know you're being visited by these awesome new Dark Barracks troops.
• Improved Wall Breaker training techniques have revolutionized the cunning of these fearless demolitionists. Wall Breakers now maximize the potential of each and every bomb, avoiding decoys and distractions.
• These crafty new Wall Breakers demanded a bit more elbow room, so they now take up two camp spaces.
• Players now have an option to move multiple wall pieces at one time. Yay!
• Troops can be deployed near obstacles, so no more getting lost in a sea of flags.
• A new laboratory screen lets you browse available upgrades even while an upgrade is already in progress.
• Ever wondered how much loot can you get from single players levels? Well now you can find out, just by tapping the map.
• The Battle Results screen now shows your loot with spaces between numbers (100 000 instead of 100000).
• A handy total destruction percentage is now included in the battle log.
• If a Barracks is being upgraded, its queued troops no longer count towards the "Troop capacity after training" count in the Barracks' training screen.
• Our code wizards have made the game run silky smooth, even at the high levels. This means better control over battles.
Improved game balance
• Wizards and Dragons now do small area splash damage
• Decreased training time for P.E.K.K.A
• Decreased training cost for Dragon and P.E.K.K.A
• Increased hitpoints and damage for level 1-2 P.E.K.K.A and Dragon