WoW 5.2 Raid Throne of Thunder Horridon Fight
By StellaX on 0 0
• Triple Puncture: A brutal tri-horned strike that inflicts 462500 to 537500 Physical damage and increases the damage taken from Triple Puncture by 10% for 1 min. This effect stacks.
• Double Swipe: Horridon swings his massive head and tail to and fro, inflicting 277500 to 322500 Physical damage to players in a 35-yard cone in front of and behind himself. This effect happens twice.
• Charge: Horridon charges at a random player, performing a Double Swipe once he reaches their location.
• Disorienting Roar: Horridon emits a powerful roar, inflicting 300000 Physical damage and disorienting all players for 6 sec.
• The Farraki: War-God Jalak will first call upon the aid of the Farraki tribe.
• Sul'lithuz Stonegazer: Once called to action, Farraki Skirmishers pour from the Farraki tribal door until it is destroyed.
• Stone Gaze: The Stonegazer gazes at the target, stunning them for 2 sec.
• Farraki Skirmisher: Once called to action, Farraki Skirmishers pour from the Farraki tribal door until it is destroyed.
• Farraki Wastewalker: A total of three Farraki Wastewalkers will jump down from the arena stands once the Farraki are called to action.
• Blazing Sunlight: The Wastewalker calls upon the scorching sunlight of Tanaris to inflict 75000 Fire damage instantly and 15000 Fire damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
• Sand Trap: Summons a Sand Trap, which inflicts 185000 to 215000 Nature damage to nearby enemies every 0.5 sec and grows in size over time.