WoW 5.2 Raid Jin’rokh the Breaker Fight
Jin’rokh is the first boss of Throne of Thunder raid. Killing this boss needs 2 Tanks for inversion and 3 healers. I found a video of high quality about the fight. Though they didn’t manage to win they made pretty nice commentary.Here are some tips:
1. When the tank is thrown, players should travel to the point where he landed.
2. When a Focused Lightning orb appears, either kite it or detonate it.
3. When Jin'rokh casts Electrified Waters, move out of the water.
4. When Jin'rokh casts Lightning Storm, get to water-free space and stack.
•Fluidity: All players standing in Conductive Water receive Fluidity, granting 40% increased healing and inflict 30% increased damage. However, all players standing in Conductive Water also take 80% increased Nature damage.
• Conduction: Many of Jin'rokh the Breaker's abilities travel through Conductive Water, inflicting Nature damage to all players in that Conductive Water.
• Electrified Waters: Jin'rokh the Breaker infuses the Conductive Water with storm energies, removing Fluidity and inflicting 35000 Nature damage every second to all players remaining in the Conductive Water.All players standing in Conductive Water still take 80% increased Nature damage.
• Static Burst: Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, dealing 95000 to 105000 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies Static Wound to his current target.
• Static Wound: Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 18000 Physical damage per stack when taking melee attacks. This effect stacks but dissipates gradually while not in Conductive Water.
• Conduction: Static Wound damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 18000 Nature damage per charge to all players in that Conductive Water.
• Focused Lightning: Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 142500 to 157500 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.This orb also pulses 38000 to 42000 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
• Conduction: Focused Lightning Detonation damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 142500 to 157500 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
• Lightning Fissure: If the Focused Lightning detonates outside of Conductive Water, a Lightning Fissure forms. This field of unstable energy inflicts 47500 to 52500 Nature damage every 1 second to players within 3 yards.
• Conduction: A Lightning Fissure contacts a Conductive Water, removing the Lightning Fissure and inflicting 71250 to 78750 Nature damage to players standing in that Conductive Water.
• Implosion: A Lightning Fissure implodes upon contact with another Focused Lightning, inflicting 237500 to 262500 Nature damage to all players.
• Violent Detonation: The Focused Lightning detonates violently inside Electrified Water, inflicting 712500 to 787500 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards.
• Thundering Throw: Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 243750 to 256250 Physical damage. Additionally inflicts 190000 to 210000 Nature damage to other players within 14 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 9 sec.Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
• Lightning Storm: Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 66500 to 73500 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec.Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
• Lightning Strike: Lightning Strikes several spots in the room during the storm. These hurt. Each strike diffuses lightning throughout the room, which deals nature damage upon contact. Dodge them. • Ionization: Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Upon removal, inflicts 0 Nature damage to players within 8 yards.
• Conduction: Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 500000 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
WoW 5.2 Method vs Lei Shen, Strategies for Lei Shen Fight
WoW 5.2 Raid Jin’rokh the Breaker Fight
WoW 5.2 Raid Throne of Thunder Horridon Fight
WoW 5.2 Raid Throne of Thunder Iron Qon Fight