Albion Online: 5 Things You Need To Know Before Playing
Medieval fantasy MMORPG Albion Online is scheduled to release on July 17. As a MMORPG, the game is filled with tons of RPG and sandbox content. Before you play Albion Online, I wanted to take a moment to tell you about some important things you should know before buying / playing Albion Online.
- Albion Online drop the F2P payment model last year in favor of the buy to play (B2P) model used by games like Elder Scrolls Online and Black Desert Online. The Founder Pack is only available until July 9th. At that point, Sandbox Interactive will wipe all servers ready for a clean start the next day. That’s when early access will open up to Founder Pack owners.
- Depends really how many hours a day you playing - if you don't spend whole day on 1 game you don't really need 2 characters.
- It’s better to have two characters: one for resource gathering/crafting, and another for combat. learning points run out super fast (especially with crafting) and you won't have enough to do both on same character.
- Try to make friends who can explain you how it works, focus on 1 thing at a time. Being a mage or whatever you want to be. Try getting groups all the time as it is far better than doing things on your own. but don't waste all your learning points on stupid things. (use them on your main spec line from tier 3 or 4) - weapon and chest armor is best to begin with.
- Just get rolling to tier 4 or so and you can start doing 5 man dungeons. If you want for groups, be a tank or healer.