Twilight Spirits Beginner's Guide: How to Level up Fast
Netease Games’ action MMORPG Twilight Spirits will enter Open Beta in China on June 29, giving all players unlimited access to this highly-anticipated game without beta keys. Netease hasn’t announced whether the game will be launched in western market, but if you are interested in this game, you can check out our beginner’s guide, and we will also introduce how to register and download the game soon, please stay tuned.
- Character’s name
- Character’s stat
- Chat & Bulletin
- EX Skill Bar(Fill up to use the EX skill)
- HP Bar
- Stamina Bar(Time Freeze will consume Stamina)
- Menu(Mailbox, Skills, Ranking, Quest, Guild, Team, Friend, AH, Teleport, Change Character, Setting)
- Dungeon Quest
- Dungeon Info
- Dungeon Details(Recommended Level, Players’ number, Admission Ticket)
- Item Drop
- Players can check out both accepted quests and other available quests.
Players can invite other players to the party, but all team members will have to share a Time Freeze cooldown.
Apart from the common social feature, Twilight Spirits also allows players to find other players nearby.
In Twilight Spirit, players are able to disassemble and craft items by the NPC in town. In addition, gems can also be socketed into items to increase the power.