Lilith Games Announce Art Of Conquest, a Mobile MMORTS for Global Market
Art Of Conquest allows players to build their own city and join large guilds. Once players have trained their armies and recruited their heroes, they can take part in real-time strategy combat with an in-built card system for abilities. These cards can be used to activate abilities to stem the tide of battle and give you an advantage at a critical moment.
Players will be able to engage in large-scale battles with over 500 units on screen at once. With five playable races to choose from, 20 hero units, over 150 unit types and real-time PVP battles, the stage is set for one of the most exciting and innovative mobile titles of the year.
"As strategy game fans, we hope Art of Conquest can bring a new experience and vision to the genre. In AoC, the players no longer play on an abstract map like in other games, but instead on a real interactive world. It's a strategy game that's about taking your lord through this fantasy world and reacting to what is happening around you.See you in Nore!" Said David Du, the Lead producer.
- 5 Playable Races including Dwarfs, Humans, and Lich.
- 20 Hero units that can use special abilities in battle.
- 6 Kingdoms to fight for or against.
- Over 150 Units to train and recruit.
- Real-time combat with abilities and spells.
- RPG card system for abilities.
- RPG elements including hero and troop progression.
- Persistent Map means battles are fought over persistent real locations.
- Guild Cities, and Siege warfare.
- Territory warfare.
- Send out resource carts to bring home resources.
- Help Allies by reinforcing their city walls or lending them troops in battle.
- Freedom of choice - Stay and level up your city, fight PVE monsters or head to real-time PVP battles.