Black Desert New Class Striker and Airship Revealed
New class Striker
A new class called Striker will come to Korean server on May 13th. It resembles the monk from other RPGs, and he's martial arts master who will have a combat glove after awakening. We don't know when the new class will come to the western servers but we can expect more information about the western version on April 12.
Key combat abilities (working name):
- Adamantine: This shoulder charge melee attack focuses on the enemy’s torso
- Knee Hammer: This forward charged knee kick raises your opponent up in the air and can be chained into a combo.
- Soaring Crash: This uppercut technique will send your enemies flying which can be connected into a smash down attack or a move that knocks back the opponent.
- Spinning Slash: This kick is performed by combining a spin with a kick
- Massive Suppression: A devastating grappling move where enemies are grabbed and attacked multiple times before thrown on the ground.
Another new female class is also teased.
Pearl Abyss has announced airships for Black Desert. This allows players to fly in the sky to explore the world. It is not yet clear whether an airship is a player's mount or something for a guild.
Additionally, there will be a new sea monster named Vell, which is supposed to be as big as a city. Players will have to master their ships precisely to defeat Baal. A new battleship with four guns will also be introduced to Black Desert.