Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade Goes Free-to-Play; But You May Not Like It
Details of the F2P version:
- free accounts are limited in relation to the progress of the character. And they will not be able to play for the classes using the jump pack.
- To gain full access to the game it is necessary to acquire 20,000 RTC (or buy one of the game packs).
- People who in the past have already bought the game will receive a gift from the developers. And it will transmit your friend or just to sell (as it will be subject Steam'ovsky).
- We should expect a "soft launch" of free access. To be precise, the first such access will get people to subscribe to the newsletter on the official website and get the key players through various portals and more.
- Free accounts do not get through the campaign RTC (and experience to give Requisition points less), but if you improve to a full account, then you will be given all the RTC, and not only that you have earned during your Free Adventure.
MMO Hut did an interview with the dev regarding the F2P transition. You can learn more here.