[Boom Beach] How to Effectively Use the Attack Tools in the Newbie Phase
Unlike Clash of Clans, we can use many
attack tools in Boom Beach when invaded others’ base. Used effectively these
tools will make your battle easier. As a newbies (down to HQ 6), we can only use
3 kinds of attack tools. They are Artillery, Flare, Medkit. They will cost your
energy when used. Gunboat is responsible of carrying energy and tools.
Here are some personal suggestions of using attack tools for new players.
1. Flare should be updated at first. It can let our troops attack a defence together, but only use a little energy.
2. Medkit is the next key tool. Although it cost a lot of energy, it can cure our troops. It can help us reduce loss in a battle.
3. Artillery is not much useful in the early game, except same special circumstances.
Now, let’s see the actual effect in a battle
Using Flare to guide my troops to attack defences one by one. Thus, I can concentrate my forces on eliminating defences immediately. It is faster than using artillery.
Using Medkit to cure my troops. Thus, my troops were not easy to die, and my loss was reduced.
See, it's easy to win. And during the battle, the energy is always enough to use fare. Thus, you can always control your troops, in case they are eliminated singly. Besides, at the initial phase of the battle, Used flare in concert with Medkit can substantially reduce your loss. And the energy is enough for 2 turns.
In this situation, you should immediately use artillery to destroy the rocket launcher. Otherwise, it will instant destroy your Zookas or riflemen. But, you'd better keep enough energy to use fare.
In short, flare is the preferred tool in a battle. In most cases you need to keep enough energy to use it. Otherwise, you will be easy to be caught in a passive state. So, when you are going to upgrade a attack tools, flare should be in first place.
1. Each tool's energy cost will increase after using.
2. Initial energy increases after gunboat was upgraded.
3. When you use flare, don't appear error. Otherwise, your troops will move to the place that the fare drops. The error may let you lose all of your troops.