Vainglory Launches Milestone Update 2.0: Anything Can Happen
Today, Super Evil Megacorp released Update 2.0 for Vainglory, the MOBA built for the touchscreen generation. Update 2.0 is Vainglory’s biggest update yet and introduces highly requested features that give back to elite players while simultaneously making the game more approachable for new ones.
- New Hero: Idris - Idris is a new Assassin class Hero entering the fold that adapts his fighting style for any situation. Players can build Idris up for melee combats or ranged attacks suing his speak and chakrams.
- The Mystery Chest - Epic prizes await with the introduction of the new Mystery Chest feature. Players have more than a 1-in-3 chance of earning any hero or skin currently available in the market. There is also the very rare opportunity of hitting a 1 million Opals jackpot which could set players up for life!
- Skins - The update introduces winter-themed skins including a festive Gift-Wrapped Fortress, Winter War Catherine and Winter War Kestrel. Gladiator Ardan also makes his debut sporting a Death Mask and Wolf's head cloak.
- Guild Improvements - The new guild finder feature makes it easier than ever to find the right fit. More administration features and guild rewards are here allowing players to earn guild fame solo but earn even more together.
- New Hero Titles - Three core roles have been introduced in the latest update, captain, carry and jungler. Easily identifiable roles allow new players to understand heroes and experienced players to spot team deficiencies before a match.
Check the official page for more details