Unreal Engine 4 Sandbox MMO Project Genom Starts Steam Early Access
Indie studio NeuronHaze finally launches early access for long-awaited sci-fi sandbox MMORPG Project Genom on Steam. If you are still not familiar with the project, see some of the key features below:
- Non-target combat system: you can shoot enemies with guns or slay mobs with melee weapons.
- Character development: the game has no class and you are free to develop your character with hundreds of abilities in multiple categories.
- Open World: huge living world, with dozens of planets and areas in which each has its place.
- Vehicles: there is a wide variety of vehicles at your disposal: fast and maneuverable quad bike, powerful and secure buggy, glider hovering the surface, wings allowing you to fly, or even mounts.
- Crafting: you can create weapons, armor, medicines and other game items, and even discover different combinations of materials.