WoW: Patch 5.4.7 Goes Live This Week
By EdwardsLin on 0 0
Following the live of Patch 5.4.7 on Tuesday this week, February 18, PvP Season 14 will end. Of course, the major feature of the whole patch is Season 15, but apart from the new season, there are many other changes in new patch as well. Today, Blizzard formally announced the Patch notes for World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.7. We listed the some points you may be interested in below.
- PvP Season 14 ends, PvP Season 15 begins.
- Honor gear item level is increased to 522, Conquest gear item level is increased to 550.
- Celestials will drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Timeless Isle weapons are all automatically upgraded to ilvl 489 including ones you already own.
- There are terrain changes and NPC changes in Alterac Valley.
- Dampening will start at 5 minutes in 2v2 arenas only.
- There are a few class changes, notably to warrior interrupts and druids' Heart of the Wild.
At the moment, Blizzard has yet to announce when the pre-order of new expansion Warlords of Draenor starts. And there is no info indicates the highly anticipated feature Level 90 Boost has yet to be added in this patch, although Blizzard has started to test out this function in PRT for a couple of weeks. In my opinion, Blizzard is not ready to release Warlords of Draenor apparently, so that open Season 15, the PvP content should be released with new expansion as usual, to remain players as many as possible, without effecting the progress of the new expansion's development. What's more, in the situation that the PvE contents limit their appeal, it is apparently best choice for Blizzard that encouraging players to play PvP contents.
You can learn more at the detailed 5.4.7 Patch notes.