Final Fantasy XIV: Update 3.4 Soul Surrender Launching September 27
What was revealed:
- Update 3.4 will be released on September 27. New story, side quests, and the final part of the Alexander raid will be added. Besides, there will be two new trial, and two new dungeons
- Xelphatol and Gubal hard version of the Great Library.
- The PvP gets various changes. There will be custom games, dueling system and spectator mode.
- The Grand Companies will receive a new rank (1st Lieutenant)
- The Gold Saucer also recieves changes.
- Houses apartments and aquariums. And orchestrion will be available to the playlist.
- Players using the controllers can see the new variations in hotbar
- The game will attend TGS 2016
- in patch 3.45 Palace of the Dead Deep Dungeon to get new floors (51 to 200). And the new Anima weapon quests will be added.