Chaos Chronicles: Best Character Guide and Battle Tips
Chaos Chronicle is the latest action RPG from Nexon that puts players in the role of a Lord gathering warriors to fight and bolster the renown of their house. The core element of Chaos Chronicle is the different types of powerful characters. In this game, players need to collect, cultivate and evolve the characters, then lead them to sweep the battlefield.
Choose Your Main Characters
The main characters are pretty powerful. Before you enter the game, you will need to choose one from 4 different characters such as Arvento, Lone, Mash, and Karin. These four characters start from 3 stars and could be evolved to six stars. All of these four characters are collectable by the Contract, so don’t worry choose you favorite one at the beginning.
Melee Physical class
Finishing attacks significantly decrease skill cooldown
Ranged Physical class
Finishing attacks significantly increase its attack speed.
Ranged Magic attacks.
Skill cooldown decreases each time an ally uses a skill.
Melee physical attacks
The lower the HP, the higher the damage to enemies
- Characters will grow stronger by leveling up. You can not only get EXP from the dungeons but also transfer other material characters’ EXP to your main characters. Please note that you need to select a character you want to level up, and click synthesize EXP then choose the material characters.
- There are six Crest for each character, and it increases character stats (Enhancement levels) when equipped to a vassal.
- When Heroes reach +6 Enhancement levels, you can increased their ranks or trade them for stronger heroes. Trading requires max level, +6 Heroes of the same grade to be used as materials.
- The battle mechanic is very simple - You can build up your team by 5 characters, and then lead character squad to move forward as they attack the enemy.
- You can use powerful skill attacks by pressing the character icon displayed.
- When you use the skill attack to interrupt enemies’ skills
- The recommended character line-up is 1 Defense+1 Charge+1 Ranged+1Magic+1 Supporter