Neverwinter PlayStation 4 Gift Code Giveaway
This week is a big week for Neverwinter, as Perfect World Entertainment released the game on PlayStation 4 for the very first time. Perfect World Entertainment partners with 2P.com to celebrate this launch with a special giveaway, offering 50 codes, each redeemable for a Gelatinous Cube Companion (Valid for Neverwinter on PlayStation 4 Only)
Gelatinous Cube Companion
- Type: Augment
- Quality: Rare (Blue)
- Active Bonus:
- +105 Power
- +105 Defense
*Applies to you as long as this companion is active
- Powers: Ooze
- 2 Defense Slots, 1 Offense Slot
How to get a code:Step1: Register an account in www.2p.com.
Step2: "Like" 2P.com Facebook and "Share" this giveaway. Follow 2P.com Twitter and Retweet this giveaway.
Step3: Tell us you want to play it on PS4. We will announce the all winners on July 26th on this page and send out codes email.
Neverwinter turns players into adventurers. Create a character with its own rich backstory from eight playable classes and several races. Begin questing through enchanting settings to save the city of Neverwinter and surrounding lands, engaging in fast-paced, action-packed against evil threats including dragons, cultists, demons, and more.
Adventurers will have access to the base game and nine expansions of content including the latest, The Maze Engine, allowing players to experience the latest Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. PlayStation®4 adventurers can download all of this content for free starting today without a PlayStation®Plus subscription. More details and features can be found below.
- D&D Experience – From tabletop to novels, Neverwinter is a fantastic digital recreation of the Dungeons & Dragons experience. Select from eight classes, fight alongside iconic heroes against classic monsters throughout the Forgotten Realms.
- PlayStation®4 Features – Neverwinter will be free-to-play for all on PlayStation®4 owners (PlayStation®Plus not required) and feature controls optimized to incorporate the DualShock 4's touchpad and Party Chat integration.
- Solo & Co-op Content – Adventurers can experience a majority ofNeverwinter's content solo or join up with their friends and large groups to conquer challenges from dungeons, the Demogorgon battle, Tiamat and more.
- Endgame Content – Complete the main story content and reach the level cap of 70 to unlock campaigns centered on expansions, earning the best weapons and armor Neverwinter has to offer.