People Are Already Selling Pokemon Go Accounts for Hundreds of Dollars
Pokemon Go has been released for less than 2 weeks but it is totally dominating the internet and becomes the most popular mobile game in the US history. As Wired reports, in such a short time since its release, there are already players selling high level accounts or accounts with rare Pokemon on Craigslist, Facebook and elsewhere. At PlayerUp, a platform offering game accounts buying and selling service, you can see many posts with different price rate, ranging from $10 to $800. For example, a level 10 account with a Pikachu was offered at $25 and a level 21 account with a Dragonite for $400.
Wired "I've never seen so much attention towards a game like this at such an early stage." and he does believe the market for Pokemon Go accounts will grow rapidly “It takes time for games to peak. World of Warcraft took three to six years, two to three years for Clash of Clans to build up,” he says. “Pokemon Go will probably follow the same path as long as they continue to make improvements to the game."
What do you think about accouting selling/buying in Pokemon Go?
· Pokemon Go APK file download · How to find specific pokemon · How Pokemon evolves
· How to hatch an egg · How to Battle · Gym Battle Guide · Pokemon trade
· Tips for throwing Pokeballs · How Pokémon Spawns and What Affects the Spawn
· Microtransaction/In-game cash shop · How to get free Pokecoins
· How to level up faster · How to Have Pikachu As Starter Pokemon
· Beginner guide · Tips & Tricks Videos · Legendary Pokemon Location
· Pokemon Go map · 5 Easy but with promising Pokemon to get at the beginning
· Pokemon porn search · 151 Pokemon on the wall · Pokémon Go Nude Pictures
· Funny Pokemon Go Tweets · When server went down · Interesting Monuments and Places
>>> You can find all the necessary Pokemon info on our Pokedex page!