Overwatch: 4 Recommended Heroes with the Highest Win Rate
Soldier: 76 is the most well-rounded of the Assault heroes. He's able to deal both sustained and burst damage at any range, move quickly across the battlefield, and support both himself and his team through the use of Biotic Field. His downsides are a lack of any real specialization with his weapons or abilities, no vertical movement, and a less impactful Ultimate when compared to other Assault heroes. He's a simple hero to learn to play, but a difficult one to master, making him a great pick for new players and veterans alike.
Tips and tricks for the abilities
- When encounter an enemy, release a Helix Rocket first and then shoot with Heavy Pulse Rifle is more much effective way to kill an enemy.
- You can do "rocketjump" with Helix Rocket and reach place you can't in normal way. But keep in mind that it will deal 40 damage to you.
- When sprint, you can jump farther.
- Note that you will stop sprinting if you use any ability.
- Biotic Field will create a yellow circle around the hero, which heals an ally within the field for 5 secs, 40hp each sec.
- If you plant Biotic Field on a moving vehicle, the field will move with the vehicle.
- Planting Biotic Field will interrupt all on-going actions such as sprinting, moving, and reloading.
- You immediately reload your weapon when turn on Tactical Visor.
- Tactical Visor won't do headshot
- You can lock another target by moving mouse towards him