Tree of Savior International Early Access & OBT Guide: 14 Tips for New Players
1. There's no the most powerful class in case you want to ask. However, there are indeed some popular class builds for each archetype, and you can find them here. Eventually, I believe that the class you like most is the best class for you.
2. The game has 2 new starting towns: Klapeida and Orsha, each of which has a unique starting quest line.
3. Since it's an international version, you may be curious of your Ping. Type /ping in chat channel to see your Ping. You can also type /indun to see how many dungeons you've played today.
4. Try to use your EXP cards when you are about to level up because each time you level up your HP and mana will fully recover. This can help to save your potions.
5. When does the C1, C2, C3 mean when we talk about classes?
Each class can advance to Circle 3 (C3), meaning that the same class can upgrade 3 times at most.
6. Side quests are not marked on the map so be sure to talk to every NPC you can see when you enter a new map.
7. When you progress to Tenet Garden, which is a lvl 35 map, and you are likely around 35, you will find the mobs there are around lvl 40. You can purchase a warp scroll and transport to the other starting town (if you start in Orsha, purchase a Klaipeda warp scroll) and clear the quest lines there.
8. The game has hundreds of levels but it doesn't use a single leveling curve — otherwise it would be scary. Instead the leveling curve reset at lvl 46, 86, 136, and 236.
9. You will be able to play dungeon at lvl 50. From now on you can play dungeons 5 times each day. It's a way to level up, don't waste EXP cards when you have dungeons to play.
10. If you can't find any main quest, you are very likely not reaching the necessary level for new quests. Try to complete some side quests or travel to the other starter town to complete the main quests in the near maps.
11. Dungeon will reward you loot chest which includes items to upgrade your guild.
12. After reaching level 100 you can receive daily quests and daily dungeons in the town of Fedimian, which reward you pretty lot of EXP.
13. You can play Arena after you progress to Rank 5.
14. You can farm a lot of gold in the lvl 130 dungeons.