How to Level up Fast in Clash Royale
When we started to play Clash Royale, we find ourselves with a bit of uncertainty in the sense that we do not know what we are playing. Well, the first thing we do is to play a tutorial, and then when we are ready, we jump to the arena at level 1.
But how do you go up in level? that Is to say, that number that appears in the top left… We have the following tricks:
- Join a clan. If you join a clan, you automatically will get increase experience points to level up.
- Donates cards to your friends (25). This will reward you with 5 experience points + 3 gems.
- Exceeds arenas. Reaching the arena 2, you will get a reward of 5 points + 3 gems.
- Collect 20 cards. Picking 20 cards from chests (for example), you will complete a total of 5 experience points + 3 gems.
- Watch a battle on TV Royale. With only seeing a battle on TV Royale (the icon bottom right of all), you earn points.
All of this, we can see in the above screen, if we click on the logo of the medal. In addition to these tricks, we can climb up the King Level, another way:
- To level Up characters. Doing an upgrade to the characters we have to spend coins, but to change the go up of level and step, we will climb our king level Clash Royale.
· Clan· Elixir· Achievements· Sudden Death· Chest Drop Rate & Rewards
· How Trophy Counts Upon Win & Lose· Everything About Chest· How to Level up Fast
· 14 Tips for Beginners · Deck Building Strategies · How to Deploy Troops
How to Spend Gems (Free Player) · Card Counter Strategies · 10 Tips to Win Arena Battle
Pros & Cons of 4 Different Tactics · Card Counter Guide
Arena 1-3: · Best Deck for Arena 1 - 2 · Deck Recommendation
Arena 3-4: · 3-Building Zerg · Max Arena 2 Deck · Best Deck for Arena 3 - 5
Arena 4-5: · Aggro Prince · Hog Rider + Freeze Combo · Goblin Barrel Sudden Attack
Arena 6-7: · Hog Rider + Freeze Combo · Hog Rider & Mini PEKKA Combo
· Recommended Decks· Mirrored Goblin Barrels