New Heroes Skins & Hero Balance Changes Coming to VainGlory 1.15 Meta Update
Hero Balance Changes
- Krul - They fixed the two bugs where his perks would not activate correctly. His Dead Man's Rush got a slight rework where it's more focused towards crystal power. His spectral smite got nerfed a little. They changed his weakness so that no longer affects attack speed rather generally reduces heroes total damage output. And lastly, his stun duration from Hell's Heart is nerfed early game.
- Fortress - took a slight nerf, but larger when it came to his wolves. It takes only three hits now to kill each wolf, no matter which champion - but at least they gave him a slight buff in his health gaining category.
- Petal - if she wasn't strong already, slightly got buffed, which should make see her on the field more often. They doubled the health of her Munions but cut their shields and armor down a third. Increased the cool down on Trampoline but added an effect where she get s a damage multiplier based on crystal or weapon power for 4 seconds.
- Vox - got nerfed. They killed the cooldown reset on Sonic Zoom, and gave his ult a smaller hitbox.
- Ringo - received a slight lane nerf hurting his cooldowns and mana costs.
- Koshka - received a huge cooldown nerf where you can’t combo her Twirly Death anymore, and Pouncy Fun is also longer with no damage change.
- Reim - got the largest nerf. Because they killed his late game scaling, they buff his harass with Winter Spire but that doesn’t touch how much they hurt his tankiness.
- Rona - was made a little more squishy, with additional base dmg.
- Phinn - overall hp buff
- Kestrel - received a slight Trap and Glimmer shot buff
- Taka - was slightly nerfed with his ultimates casting speed, but they gave him additional heal.
- Skaarf - received Dragon Breath buff
- Celeste - received a small Core Collapse cooldown buff.
- Ozo - is finally getting a small buff. His Three Ring Circus can “all” crit, and they raised his heal.
- Adagio - is more balanced between a mage and a tank, which means they nerfed his late game “Crystal” scaling.
- Saw - got his early game nerfed, and his late game slightly buffed.
If you died defending your turret your respawn timer will now give you a 10% to 15% death time refund depending on the current length in game. The jungle monsters strength now scales with the team net gold rather than what time you are in the game. Frostburn got a little more expensive, and now you will be prompted after matches to answer a survey.
What these changes mean for Vainglory are you might see a little more Pedal play, and a lot less Koska play. Teams should correctly focused SAW on the early game since is really weak and Adagio should see more players building him as a tank. Since Krull and Reim have the most changes this update, you should see them played the most over the next month and then fizzle out over the rest of the season.