Neverwinter: Underdark(Xbox One) Green Owlbear Code Giveaway
Winners: Please tell our staff your User ID and email address you registered
Lord Gamer BR11
Neverwinter: Underdark – the eighth expansion of the action MMORPG Neverwinter – is now available on Xbox One. To celebrate the launch of Neverwinter: Underdark on Xbox One, we're teaming up with Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios to give away 50 free rare Green Owlbear mounts. Redeem your code to claim yours today!
- Rare Mount (Blue)
- Increases movement speed by 80%
3. Share this giveaway via your facebook or twitter and upload the screenshot which shows that you have shared this event to OUR FORUM THREAD and tell us what feature you expect in this new expansion! We will announce the 10 winners everyday on this page and send out codes via Skype(giveaway_2p).
- Install Neverwinter from the Xbox One marketplace: http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Neverwinter/0b94d2a2-180b-4b80-a157-2e396d567cb2
- Upon launching Neverwinter, you'll have the option to link your gamertag with an Arc account. This will open the Internet browser on your Xbox One and you can complete the account linking process there. If you skip it now, you'll have another opportunity later.
- Once you're in Neverwinter, select the Arc option.
- Install Arc. (You can also search for Arc in the Xbox One Marketplace)
- Launch Arc and hit the X button.
- Enter your code in the field and select "Redeem."
- Head back to Neverwinter and find the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave to pick up your prize!
Additional details on redemption instructions are available here: http://bit.ly/1VQxMDK
About Neverwinter: Underdark
Neverwinter: Underdark brings the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast to life on the Xbox One. The expansion allows players and their friends to join forces with classic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Regis and Bruenor Battlehammer to face the two-headed Demogorgon and other terrors of the Abyss. This update for the free-to-play MMORPG includes all-new content such as the new hub zone of Mantol-Derith, two end-game skirmishes and "The Dwarven King," a quest line written by New York Times Best-Selling Author, R.A. Salvatore, whose novel Archmage kicks off the Rage of Demons storyline.
The full list of additions includes:
- 10-player encounter with the two-headed demon lord, Demogorgon
- Adventure alongside iconic Dungeons & Dragons characters including Drizzt Do’Urden, Bruenor Battlehammer and Regis in a new questline, "The Dwarven King", written by New York Times Best-Selling Author R.A. Salvatore
- All-new campaign including new in-game rewards inspired by the Rage of Demons storyline from Wizards of the Coast
- Mantol-Derith, a new non-combat adventurer hub found in the Underdark
- Two new end-game skirmishes, each with two different ways to achieve victory
- Rifts in the Abyssal plane now summon Demonic encounters throughout the Sword Coast adding variety to open-world Heroic Encounters
- Updates to the Trade Bar Store allowing easier access to items and economy adjustments
- Gear Preview allows players to see how all equippable items will look on their characters
- Additional Strongholds content including a new resource plot and PvP tower
- Artifact weapons can be reforged into new artifact weapons via double refinement above rank 15
- Masterwork Items now obtainable from endgame Professions tasks
- Boons tied to successfully quelling demonic presence in the Underdark campaign