Tree of Savior (KR) Brings Back Player Trading, But Only for VIP Players
Also, from the patch notes, we can see that the once-forbiddened direct player to player trading system now has some changes. Players can trade with other players that are under the 'Token Benefits' buff (VIP membership) and the maximum trading times with others is set at 30. Noted that nomatter how many items players trade with others, 1 transaction will be counted for the people participating in the trade. However, Silver trading is not allowed.
In addition, party exp gaining also has received some changes as following:
1) General Party EXP
- 2 Players (180%)
- 3 Players (220%)
- 4 Players (280%)
- 5 Players (350%)
- If there are 3 Unique jobs in party, +10% bonus experience will be applied.
- If there is 4 Unique jobs in party, The bonus experience will increase to +50%.
2) Party Automatic Matching System
- The unique-class bonus does not apply if the party was created via automatic matching.
- Instance Dungeons created via Automatic Matching will increase the 5 players experience gain by 600%
- If other members leave during the instance, experience will increase by +120%
- This bonus experience doesn't apply during 1 mans days.
For the full patch notes, here's the part 1 and part 2 translated by Gwenyth @TOS Forums.