Archlord 2 - Time to Say Goodbye
I hate to be the one who brings the sad news, but in this quite competitive market, there is no room for mediocre games nowadays. You either bring something new to the table or you can say goodbye from the first place.
Today, Webzen announced that Archlord 2 will close its doors on November 24, 2015. In its short life-spawn, the game had 7 major updates, and over 300k players with more than 400k characters have logged in and spent a combined total of over 5 million hours.
From now on until the end date, players will be able to receive server-wide buffs, take part in special events and try out the extra castle sieges and guild battles that are scheduled for the remaining time. The store items' prices will be set to zero.
You can read the official announcement on the Archlord 2 site.
The King died. Long Live The King. Webzen is preparing to launch two new games in the near future: an anime-inspired fantasy action MMORPG called ELOA (Elite Lord of Alliance) and Asta, a lively MMORPG featuring a rich world inspired by Asian culture.
More related articles:
- These 3 MMORPGs of NHN's Are Dead in South Korea
- Echo of Soul's Shutting Down in Korea Has No Impact on Western Version
- Once Generated $3.2 Million a Month, Now Echo of Soul Is Shutting Down in Korea
- ASTA will Cease Service in Korea on August 23rd
- The Ancestor of Adult MMO A3 to End Service in March, 2015