Gamescom 2015: New Heroes Rexxar, Artanis and Kharazim Coming to Nexus
Blizzard held a press conference at Gamescom 2015 and announced three brand-new heroes for its team based MOBA Heroes of the Storm. The Monk Kharazim will join Nexus firstly, and his trailer has been leaked in Korea yesterday. Rexxar and Artanis will join the fight soon, please wait in patient. Let's take a sneak peek at their abilities and trailers below.
Kharazim - Abilities Preview
Kharazim can choose from 3 different traits at level one, Iron Fists which boost his attack damage, Transcendence which heals him through melee combat or Insight which allows him to restore his mana. His abilities are the following:
- Dashing Strike (Q) - quickly teleport to a friendly or enemy Hero. (seems to have multiple charges)
- Breath of Heaven (W) - heals Kharazim and other nearby heroes. (seems to boost their movement speed as well, but could be a specific talent)
- Combo Attack (E) - seems like either a melee damaging combo, or a boost to his attack-speed (similar to Windfury)
- Seven-Sided Strike (R1) - becomes untargetable and lands 7 attacks on nearby enemies. (likely prioritizes Heroes)
- Serenity (R2) - puts an allied hero in Stasis (invulnerable) and greatly heals them afterwards.