Unreal Engine 4 Skill-based MMO Project Genom Early Access Sets in Q4 2015
If you haven't heard of Project Genom, it's a sci-fi skill-based MMORPG developed with Unreal Engine 4. The game focuses on combat and it gives you the freedom to choose whatever type of fighter you want to be as long as you learn and hone the right skills. The game is now scheduled to start early access in Q4 this year. It has been greenlit on Steam so you can expect to play the game through Steam service in the future.
Avalon is a planet with a hostile, vicious environment. There you will face various enemies, most of which have particular weak spot that you should make use of. There are also raid bosses that require a team to use the right combat tactics. As an RPG, you can equip your character light, medium or heavy armors along with a wide variety of ranged and melee weapons.
Other features you should know:
• Non Target combat system.
• Three classes - Fighter, Energy and Technology.
• Lots of interesting missions.
• Big game world.
• Many different animals.
• Combat mechs, manipulators and covers that serve as special equipment.
• Arena for massive PVP battles.
• Interesting system of double armor.