Blade & Soul (CN) Cross-server Dungeon Guide
What's cross-server Dungeon?
Cross-server Dungeon makes players from different servers able to party. Press F8 and click the middle button to go to cross-server dungeon waiting room.
How to join in a cross-server team randomly?
1. After you enter the cross-server waiting room, choose whether you want to join in a six-player team or a four-player tame. A six-player team will be rewarded with weapons and BoPae Plates while costume and ornament s for a four-player team.
2. Choose the dungeon or dungeons you want to go.
3. Click the middle bottom button "进入申请" to join in a team randomly.
How to create a cross-server waiting room and invite your friends to join in the room?
1. Enter the cross-server waiting room, click "等候室设定".
2. Choose the left option and input password to create a waiting room.
3. Send the room number and password to your friends.
4. Your friends need to press F8 and click the left button to input room number and password.
Class Guides: Summoner | Blade Master | Force Master | Kungfu Master | Sword Master | Destroyer
Basic Guides: Registration & Installation Guide | User Interface Overview | Delete Characters | Add Friends | Party Search | Change Factions | NPCs | Tips
Advanced Guides: Weapon Feeding | Auction House | Cross-server Dungeons | BoPae Plates
B&S Character Creation: Gon | Jin | Kun | Lyn