Blade & Soul (CN) BoPae Plates Guide
What's BoPae Plates?
They are essentially the armor sets in Blade & Soul. A set of BoPae Plates includes eight pieces. Your defense, critical, hit, dodge etc. will be increased after you equip them. The hotkey to open BoPae Plate window is "B" or "I".
Where can you get them?
1. Wild boss drops
2. Normal monsters drops
3. Quest rewards
4. Exchange with Hero Plates
5. Dungeon boss drops
BoPae Plates' colors
The colors include white, green, blue and purple. Purple is the best.
How to break down BoPae Plates?
1. Left click "分解".
2. Left click the BoPae Plate you want to break down.
3. You will get some useless items or powder which can be used in upgrade BoPae Plates.
How to upgrade or feed BoPae Plates?
1. Left click "提炼".
2. Left click the BoPae Plate that you want to upgrade. It can be the one you already equipped.
3. Right Click or drag the BoPae Plate that you want to use as upgrading material.
4. Left click "提炼".
You need the green powder to upgrade the BoPae. I'm sorry that I didn’t have enough powder when making this video.
Class Guides: Summoner | Blade Master | Force Master | Kungfu Master | Sword Master | Destroyer
Basic Guides: Registration & Installation Guide | User Interface Overview | Delete Characters | Add Friends | Party Search | NPCs | Tips
Advanced Guides: Weapon Feeding | Auction House | Cross-server Dungeons | BoPae Plates
B&S Character Creation: Gon | Jin | Kun | Lyn