[Boom Beach] Dr. Terror Incoming plus Major Balance Adjustmnt
New feature: Dr. Terror
- new enemy boss appear weekly for a limited time
- beat as many leves as you can
- increasing challenge and rewards
- can you beat the evil genius?
-Tank and Warrior rebalanced to make all troops more viable in mid-high level gameplay
- deploying Tanks now costs 2 energy per Tank
- attack cost decreased, and recouped in victory reward (excluding Resource Bases)
- Resource Base victory rewards rebalanced
- added fireworks to victory screen
- bonus rwards displayed wen scouting and preparing for attack
- tweaked flow between home base, map and scouting or attack
Also graphics improvements bug fixes and new contet!
Dr. Terror's Basement gets tougher from level to level.
Here is a picture of Terror's Stage 16.
Tanks aren't the only choice after getting Headquater level 11, it's better to use various kinds of soliders now, Tank army was so boring.
The idea that farming each other to get unlimited resource doesn't work now, the higher level a resource base has, the less reward you can get from raiding it.
Dr. Terror is a weekly event, occurring each Wednesday and Saturday on 0:00am GMT for 24 hours. Dr. Terror rewards large amount of resources, gold and dark power stones. Defenses change every time when Dr. Terror arrives, we will have up to date guides for you, keep your eye on our guide makers’ personal page:
CC's warrior video guide to clear Dr. Terror stage 1-20 with lowest possible power, update every Wednesday and Saturday. Click here.
Dr. Terror Warrior Video Guide
June 24-25 New! | June 20-21 | June 17-18 | June 13-14 | June 10-11 | June 6-7 | May 29-30 | May 27-28
Bomb-Bob's higher level warrior video guide for Dr. Terror stage 11-20, upgate on Wednestays and Saturdays. Click here.
Dr. Terror Warrior Guide
June 24-25 New! | June 21 | June 18 | June 7 | June 4 | May 31 | May 21 | May 22 | May 17
How to Start | 10 Things Newbies Need to Notice | 11 Tips for Newbies
Upgrading Sequence of Building | Importance of Vault
Gunboat Artillery & Towers' Positioning | Flanking Strategy
Effectively Using Attack Tools in Newbie Phase | Free Diamonds