Blade & Soul (CN) Weapon Upgrade Guide (Level 1- 35)
I believe you have obtained your first purple weapon at the level 5 map (if you just start playing and haven't got your weapon, check out this guide). You must be eager to know how to upgrade your epic quality weapon. This guide aims to tell you how to do it.
The first thing you should know is you get 100% chance of success to upgrade weapons lower than level 36. You will risk losing your upgrade fee when you upgrade Lv36-45 weapons (your weapon won't be downgraded or broken).
The second thing you should know before you start upgrading is only blue and purple weapons can be upgraded. Blue weapon can be upgraded to tier 5 while purple weapons can be upgraded a lot of times, with its stats increasing by 17 times. What does it mean? It means a weapon with 15 attack can be upgraded to one with 265 attack or higher.
Here's how you do
1. Shift+RMB click the weapon you want to
upgrade and open the upgrade window.
2. It needs to sacrifice another random
weapon to upgrade a weapon. Depending on what kind of weapon you choose to sacrifice,
your weapon could be upgraded to different tier. In my case, I sacrificed a
purple sword to upgrade my sword to from tier 1 to tier 4.
3. You can use catalyst (many materials work as catalyst but it's not easy to find at early game) to boost the upgrade.
4. After your purple weapon hits tier 5 it
requires you to sacrifice specific weapon. For the weapon shown below, I have
to sacrifice a tier 5 "洪门短刀" to upgrade my sword to tier 10.
5. The upgrade doesn't end at tier 10, and it can be upgraded to an all-new weapon if it gets a tier 5 "瘟疫短刀" as sacrifice. The brand-new weapon will start from tier 1 and can be upgraded to tier 10, which can be again upgraded to another totally new weapon — that's how you increase a weapon's attack from 15 to 265.
It's a long, hard and expensive process to
upgrade a weapon to its ultimate form. The picture below shows the Destroyer's ultimate
weapon. Hope this guide can help you.
Classes: Summoner | Blade Master
Basic Guides: Registration & Installation Guide | User Interface Overview | Delete Characters | Add Friends | Party Search | NPCs | Tips
Advanced Guides: Weapon Feeding
B&S Character Creation: Gon | Jin | Kun | Lyn