Jeff Kaplan: "Overwatch System Requirements is Basically the Same as WoW"
Blizzard released two brand-new heroes, as well as a new map for Overwatch at PAX East 2015. Judgehype got a chance to sit down with Jeff Kaplin, the Game Director of Overwatch, and talked about the future plan of this team-based shooter game. Jeff kaplin expressed that Blizzard is still deciding on pay model for Overwatch and game’s System Requirements is basically the same as World of Warcraft.
Tl;dr Interview Hightlights:
1. Pay Model for Overwatch is still in flux
2. Overwatch PC System Requirements are friendly
3. Overwatch is a game emphasizes the importance of teamwork rather than individual skills.
4. Overwatch may launch to consoles in the future
5. Blizzard may release Overwatch novels and comics
Check the full interview here