World of Warcraft 6.1: The Adventure Continues Today
We have stepped into the world of Draenor for three months. Blizzard has posted a new blog called " The Adventure Continues" to write up some important features of the World of Warcraft patch 6.1 which starts today. The quest line "Call of the Archmage" will continue, and Khadger will try to break the mind control that Garona suffers from. Check out a sneak peek of what's new in patch 6.1.
1. To free Garona's mind, player will receive a new quest to infiltrate a Shadow Council stronghold and steal an artifact.
2. Garona Halforcen will become the first Legendary follower. Garona has three abilities befitting an Assassination Rogue, as well as the Master Assassin trait, which greatly increases the chance of success on any mission she is assigned to.
3. New daily quest visitors will offer players a variety of quests such as Bounty Quests, Profession daily, Relic Quests, Daily Dungeon Quests and Weekly Raid Quests once you have reached Garrison Tier 3.
4. Garrison Invasion will be going to Platunum, and the last boss in Garrison Invasion have a chance to drop a summonable Raid boss item. Player will want to get 10-40 players together in Garrison before activate it.
5. There’s a new vendor coming to Garrison who allows players to spend Garrison Resources on Follower Trait Retraining Guides or Follower Ability Retraining Manuals.
6. Followers can now obtain the Treasure Hunter trait, which increases the amount of gold awarded from a mission that rewards gold.
7. New Follower missions available to you in patch 6.1, including missions that reward Apexis Crystals, Savage Blood, Augmentation runes, Archaeology Artifacts, and items that instantly complete work orders.
You can check out the full patch notes here