Warlock Rush Deck Sharing
Hi, everyone, today I'd like to share a Warlock rush deck. This deck is set the Blood Imp as core, providing 1 more HP for the friendly minions, so that they have advantages to fight with enemy minions. Besides, as you can see, I picked many minions with low mana cost, aiming to knock down the opponent before turn 8 or 9. So this is a quick-play deck, just for reference. What need to mention is: AOE is a big threat to the quick-play deck.
Now, I wanna share with your guys about my experience when I play with some other classes.
Warrior – When you fight with Warrior, a class with many weapons, the Acidic Swamp Ooze should be keeped to destroy the weapon. As for the minions with Enrage, kill them as soon as possible.
Priest – 1. It is well known that Priest is powerful in this patch, especially at the later stage, so you need to try your best to suppress it at the early stage.
2. The minions with 4 ATK can avoid the Shadow Word: Death/Pain, so if you play some minions with 3 ATK, the minions which can give +1/+1 will be good mates.
3. There is no any fat creature in this deck, so the Mind Control is not a big threat, and usually speaking, this deck can finish the game before turn 8. However, the AOE spell – Holy Nova is a nightmare to this quick-play deck.
Hunter – 1. Usually, Hunters would like to carry a beast stream deck, and it’s powerful once Hunter manages to play the beast cooperation. So just eliminate the beasts on the battlefield as possible as you can.
2. Hunter usually takes the Secrets, like Snake Trap and Explosion Trap, so watch out your minions’ HP, and wipe out the snakes in time when they are summoned.
Rogue – Rogue is weakened in this patch, and it doesn’t have powerful AOE skills, just watch out those minions with Spell Damage +X.
Shaman – Likewise, watch out the totem and minions with Spell Damage +1, so that the Lighting Storm will not be a big threat.
Paladin – Using your Imps or wild boars to break the Divine Shields and Secrets. Eliminate the Silver Hand Recruits, in case they Buffed by Paladin’s Blessing Spells.
Well, these are just my shallow experience, just for reference.
Related Articles / Hearthstone Hub / More Games Here
· What Will Happen When Inventions Go Wrong? -- Gelbin Mekkatorque
· Official Blog: Helpful Hearthstone Deck Building Hints
· The Efficiency of Mind Control
· Mind Control Might be Adjusted
· Hearthstone Overview: Heroes, Common Effects and Exclusive Cards
· Blue Post Half Month Recap (Sep 27th - Oct 11)
· Taiwan & South Korea Now Have Access to Hearthstone
· New Crafting UI and Background Music
· New Quests and Daily Quests